This listing is for digital download PDF patterns. No physical item will be shipped to you.
These are hand drawn not computer drafted patterns to make felt cutouts to be used on a felt or flannel board. Not suitable for Cricut machine.
Kids will love this fun Hide and Seek game trying to find the butterfly. You can identify the flowers by color for the younger set and by shapes for the more advanced learner.
Pattern comes with a short rhyme to go with the game.
Why a felt board?
* Using felt pieces to retell stories gives children a visual reminder of what they heard.
* Tactile: Involves the senses – textures, sounds, colors, shapes.
* Fine Motor: Hand-eye coordination and manipulation
* Auditory: Listening and hearing
* Creativity: Imagination, make-believe, music, and drama
* Language: Speaking and listening, vocabulary
and reading skills.
FREEZER PAPER: I use freezer paper to print and cut my patterns. It is the secret to cutting small precise pieces! Freezer paper is available as a roll in grocery stores and can be cut into 8 1/2″ x 11″ sheets to print on or you can purchase precut sheets. My patterns are not intended to be cut on Cricut or Silhouette machines.
I have also included basic instructions on making a felt board with this pattern.
PLEASE NOTE: PATTERNS ARE INSTANT DOWNLOADS AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.