PATTERNS ONLY – NOT A COMPLETED ITEM
These are hand drawn not computer drafted patterns to make felt cutouts to be used on a felt or flannel board.
Why a felt board?
* Using felt pieces to retell stories gives children a visual reminder of what they heard.
* Tactile: Involves the senses – textures, sounds, colors, shapes
* Fine Motor: Hand-eye coordination and manipulation
* Auditory: Listening and hearing
* Creativity: Imagination, make-believe, music, and drama
* Language: Speaking and listening, vocabulary and reading skills
2 Different cactus pieces
2 individual horses
1 Cowboy on a Horse
1 Bank Robber
1 Masked Bandit
FREEZER PAPER: I use freezer paper to print and cut my patterns. It is the secret to cutting small precise pieces! Freezer paper is available as a roll in grocery stores and can be cut into 8 1/2″ x 11″ sheets to print on or you can purchase precut sheets. My patterns are not intended to be cut on Cricut or Silhouette machines.
I have also included basic instructions on making a felt board with this pattern.
PLEASE NOTE: PATTERNS ARE INSTANT DOWNLOADS AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.